Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays 10am and Thursdays at 8am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Off-train releases
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 SUMO Report / User Advocacy
- 7 Roundtable
- 8 Special Topics
pascal, RyanVM, philipp, atrif, lizzard, acupsa, Tom, bsurd, tbabos, tania, Aryx, tzsoldos, lapahidean, adrian_sv, ccomorasu,
Current releases dashboard: https://mozilla.github.io/delivery-dashboard
- 67.0b14 built yesterday, includes a fennec build, manual QA is today, shipping tomorrow
Current Shield studies: https://strategy-and-insights.mozilla.com/shield-studies/index.html
firefox nightly summary score: 6.25, Tuesday 6.33
- Filed https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1546986 to account for bug seen in recent Mac nightlies
- Single user WR crash - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1546891
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535699 is one of the top content crashes on nightly, and affects beta. Awaiting patch.
- Latest nightly crash triage - https://wiki.mozilla.org/NightlyCrashTriage/2019Q2
firefox beta summary score: 3.04, Tuesday 3.09
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535301 - 1.7% of browser crashes
- crash in [@ mozilla::dom::ClientSource::SetController]: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535699 - 1.8% of content crashes
- work in the bug still ongoing
- fix for major crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1528690 going into b13 was successful
firefox release summary score: 1.87, Tuesday 1.89
- Nothing specific to call out for today's meeting
- Crash rate is calculated based on usage hours (the time Firefox is actively used).
- Usage hours will be significantly lower on Fennec than on desktop Firefox, so we can't compare mobile rates to desktop rates.
fennec release summary score: 16.64, Tuesday 16.67
- A few signatures appear to be rising
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1508740, but not actionable at this time
- A few signatures appear to be rising
fennec beta summary score: 60.86, Tuesday 62.37
- ARM64 is our top crash on beta - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1521158. Also #3 overall on nightly
- Core | Canvas WebGL crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1546397 is still undergoing investigation. More crashes than installs
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1539465 seems to be rising a bit. This is thought to be an issue we have seen before.
- Chris makes a comment (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1539465#c12) that we would need to aggregate all the related signatures and then
present to Qualcomm. Do we have someone from mobile that can do this?
- #6 overall crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1374570 is still stalled
fennec nightly summary score: 61.33, Tuesday 61.61
- Top crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1545023 is fixed in nightly
- #2 top crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1540748 was fixed and then backed out for test failures :(
- Testing Fx 68 features on Nightly - in progress
- Bug Work - Verification on the new Fixes in Fx68 and Uplift to Beta
Aurora / Dev Edition
[Catalin] - Windows 7 OS is still an unresolved issue in Argentina; this affects the build update tests.
- Fx67 requests: -- PI Request [PI-106] testing was finished with no new issues, we postponed round 3 of Full functional testing to accommodate it. -- Tests results for [PI-106]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11yk9iXTz4Z9O-EdBq_aBNlxQJMwedHG7HFeaGF7nMpk/edit -- Bug 1545082 - investigated on several machines but we were unable to properly confirm this issue.
- Fx67 features: pre-Release feature sign-offs will be completed today.
- New regressions since last week: High-impact (0): Other (1): 1546621 Pending bisection (3): 1546064 (high impact), 1546311, 1546679
- Sign-off Beta 67.0b13 - status GREEN
- Sign-off Beta 67.0b14 - status GREEN
- [Feature] Deep link - Production sign-off with status GREEN
- [Feature] Containerless Scrolling - Pre-Release sign-off with status GREEN