Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am and Thursdays at 8am Pacific Time
- Riot #release-drivers for backchannel
- Past meeting notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings
- Zoom Meeting ID: 536 097 768
- +17207072699,,536097768# US
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agItTmqIu
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Release Metrics
- 4 Desktop Stability
- 5 Mobile Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 User Advocacy / SUMO Report
- 8 Roundtable & Special Topics
pascal, cionce, atrif, philipp, Aryx, mlobontiuroman, sflorean, sdeiac, bmaris, asoncutean, ebalazs, roland, taniam, RyanVM, ohorvath, lapahidean, jcristau
- 74RC2 shipped today
- 68.6esr Desktop and Fennec respins coming today
- New 68.6b5 build coming too
Report on release criteria metrics from DRIs
mc2 crash rate: 1.80, crash incidence: 3.10%, mc1 summary score: 6.46 tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.53, crash incidence: 2.06%, mc1 summary score: 5.94
mc2 crash rate: 1.61, crash incidence: 1.47%, mc1 summary score: 2.96 tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.41, crash incidence: 1.14%, mc1 summary score: 3.02
- nothing to report for 74.0rc1 - it's looking good & stable so far
mc2 crash rate: 1.29, crash incidence: 1.06%, mc1 summary score: 2.43 tuesday mc2 crash rate: 1.31, crash incidence: 1.07%, mc1 summary score: 2.4
- Crash rate is calculated based on usage hours (the time Firefox is actively used).
- Usage hours will be significantly lower on Fennec than on desktop Firefox, so we can't compare mobile rates to desktop rates.
- New build status reports (using Trello instead of emails) starting with Fx75.
- Fx74.0 RC2 - One more issue found with *id* locale (WNP), that locale should receive a WNP but it does not.
- [sbadau] Nightly 75.0a1 - Round 2 Pre-Merge Regression Testing signed off with GREEN color. No major issues found.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Fennec Beta Migration Build #2 and Build #3 - Signed-off with Status GREEN
- Firefox 68.6b4 build 2 - signed off with status Green
- Firefox 68.6.0 RC signed off with status Green
- Fenix Beta 4.0.0-beta.2 with status YELLOW
- Fenix Beta 4.0.0-beta.3 with status YELLOW
User Advocacy / SUMO Report
- [roland] nothing to report