Firefox/Performance Tools and Outreach
Firefox Performance Tools and Outreach Team
The purpose of this team is to focus more broadly on powerful tools that enable our users to make faster websites and apps, and enable us to make a faster Firefox. In addition to that, we are creating tools and processes to deal with web compatibility issues around correctness and performance.
- Nazım Can Altınova (:canaltinova)
- Ola Gasidlo (:ogasidlo)
- Emilio Cobos Álvarez (:emilio)
- Xidorn Quan 权循真 (:xidorn)
- Adam Stevenson (:adam_s)
- Thomas Wisniewski (:twisniewski)
- Oana Arbuzov (:oanaarbuzov)
- Sergiu Ioan Logigan (:sergiu)
- Dennis Schubert (:denschub)
- Karl Dubost (:karlcow)
- Greg Tatum (:gregtatum)
- Florian Quèze (:florian)
- Julien Wajsberg (:julienw)
- Randell Jesup (:jesup)
- Mike Taylor (:miketaylr)
- Panos Astithas (:past)
- Gerald Squelart (:gerald)
|Day of week||Pacific Time||Eastern Time||UTC||Central European Time||Japan Time||Australian Eastern|
|Thursdays||6:00AM - 7:00AM||9:00AM - 10:00AM||2:00PM - 3:00PM||3:00PM - 4:00PM||10:00PM - 11:00PM||01:00AM - 02:00AM (Fri)|
- Frequency: One meeting per week on Thursday.
- Duration: 60 min
- Vidyo Room: PerfTools
- IRC: #perf
- Slack: Devtools #perf channel
- Mailing list: firefox-dev
Web Compat Meeting
More information on web compat meetings can be found here.
This team is working on a number of projects maintained across a number of source repositories, namely:
Visit Performance to track the performance-related work.