« previous week | index | next week »
Firefox Product Delivery Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - Firefox 3 - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
NOTE: See Platform#Meeting_Notes for development meeting notes
Firefox 126.96.36.199 / 3.0.2
- common issues
- Awesomebar feedback and mitigation
- Place user-doc-needed on bugs please.
37 locales with localizer commits: be ca cs de en-GB eo es-AR es-ES eu fi fr fy-NL ga-IE gu-IN he hu it ja ja-JP-mac lt mk nb-NO nl nn-NO pa-IN pl pt-BR pt-PT ro ru si sk sr sv-SE tr zh-CN zh-TW
24 locales with just Axel: af ar as bg cy da el et gl hi-IN id is ka kn ko ku mn mr oc sq ta te th uk
7 empty repositories: bn-IN fa lv ml ne-NP rw sl
ignored: en-ZA hy-AM nr nso ss st tn ts ve xh zu
l10n-merge builds working locally to some extent
- Firefox 3.0.2 (QA Lead Tomcat)
- Released 23.September 2008 !
- During Feedback Checks (as part of the RRRT Team RRRT 3.0.2 Page ) found Reports and Bugreports that indicate a Problem with the Password Manager (Bug 454993) - Tomcat
- Still working on the Norton 360 Issue - Tomcat
- Firefox 3.1 (Tchung)
- Testplans still influx. Latest updates on Private Browsing, HTML5 DragnDrop, Native JSON, SVG CSS, Worker Threads, SMIL.
- More JIT testing on trunk. Crashers found, but many known.
- Ongoing fixed bug verifications
- shipped FF188.8.131.52, FF3.0.3
- status of rel-automation for FF3.1
- starting FF3.0.3
- shipping TB184.108.40.206 tomorrow
No real change here. Still planning blog funnel and documentation for 3.1. Eric is well underway for 3.1 docs already. Please post stuff to web-tech blog to help gather materials and features.