- 1 Public meeting note of Sep 3rd, 2013
- 2 Gaia for Tablet
- 3 3rd-party keyboards framework
- 4 Simplified Chinese IME
- 5 Gaia build script
- 6 Window management upgrade
- 7 Gaia for WVGA
- 8 CDMA phone support
- 9 ext. functional team update: comms
- 10 BT feature support
- 11 Internship mentorship: system app unit tests
- 12 Internship mentorship: eng. mode / showcase app
- 13 TSOC mentorship: test coverage
- 14 ext. functional team update: media
- 15 ext. functional team update: productivity
Public meeting note of Sep 3rd, 2013
These are the features mainly driven by the Taipei teams, in co-optations with other teams in Taipei and around the world. We are not meant to take all the credit :)
Gaia for Tablet
- Organized minimized koi+ bugs
3rd-party keyboards framework
- Gecko shell.js loading issue resolved, landed.
- Backed out on Fri because of TPBL Gaia UI test fail because of the element id change, reland after undo the element id change
- Keyboard settings in review, maybe adopt template.js
Simplified Chinese IME
- Engine API change because of 3rd-party keyboard change
- re-doing patch right now.
Gaia build script
- Modularization in progress.
- Trapped in the settings.py to settings.js land/backout cycle, resolving
- Will open up indiviual bugs for people for help out once the build script unit test framework is completed.
Window management upgrade
- HomescreenWindow patch in review
- Window disposition returnable in review
- Remove window.close() in e-mail app because it will interference system app operation above.
- next: ActivitiyWindow
Gaia for WVGA
- John: many non-reproducible bugs being reported by vendor.
- We should only resolve what's reproducible on master
CDMA phone support
- http://bugzil.la/891734 (CDMA OTSAP) is blocked on Gecko API
- QA cycle have started Fixing bugs submitted
ext. functional team update: comms
- CDMA record information, waiting for spec, display message position etc.
- http://bugzil.la/881863 emergency callback need to build emulator to test (instead of actually calling the police)
BT feature support
- inline pairing
- completed returning device address
- targeting demo next week (review to be sent this week)
Internship mentorship: system app unit tests
- Merged wifi testcase
- fixing bluetooth testcase
- airplane more test case
Internship mentorship: eng. mode / showcase app
- Writing more test cases on the app.
- Unable to test hardware keys
- Will submit a WIP patch this week.
TSOC mentorship: test coverage
- The patch has been r+'d. Will be landing soon.
ext. functional team update: media
- Many of the features are blocked by IAC
- AVRCP is good, demo next week
- John: working on camera recording sound, to be put into customization
- John: working on Video app refactor
ext. functional team update: productivity
- Clock app on-going, watching
- Integration test runtime to be move from B2G/Desktop to Firefox
- A Alarm API mock was made for testing E-mail notification