Main | Join Mozilla | Overview | L10n Drivers | Communities | Meetings | Blog | Resources
- 1 Telugu (te)
- 2 Our Team
- 3 Status of Telugu locale
- 4 Active projects
- 5 L10n Tool kit
- 6 Team communication Channels
- 7 Recent events/ Activities
Team Registration: bug 301816
Team Mailing list
Browser/toolkit/styleguide - Peer
- Krishnababu Krothapalli => bug 410785
- Dinesh Mv => LDAP Access: YES => bug 1307697
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access||Joined year|
|Dinesh Mv||dineshmv38(at)gmail(dot)com||Locale leader||--||2015|
|Ranjith Raj Vasamemail@example.com||Translator||--||2017|
|Your Name||Role||Hg Access||Year|
Our Amazing previous contributors
|Name||Role||HG Access||Joined Year|
|Krishnababu Krothapallifirstname.lastname@example.org||Browser Owner||YES||2008|
|RKVS Ramanemail@example.com||Mail & Calender peer||--||2006|
How to join l10n telugu team
- Any new contributor wants to join Telugu, can join mailing lists of Telugu Mailing List and also join Mozilla L10N
- Introduce yourself on the dev-l10n-te mailing list explaining why do you want to contribute for Telugu l10n.
- New contributors will be guided by the active l10n contributors.
- Any issue with in the team or with l10n work will be discussed on mailing lists
Status of Telugu locale
Our mozilla platforms
- Pontoon is a localization tool. It specializes in translating websites in-place, but can handle virtually any project that uses one of the standard localization file formats. Development takes place on GitHub, where you can find documentation, ways to get involved and contact information.
- Mozilla Transvision is a tool used by the Mozilla Community to search translations extracted from products and websites.
Web Localization Dashboard
To know more about our works, Please visit Telugu Dashboard
Global Health Status
Checkout the health status of telugu locale.
Global status of l10n is 95.87% by the 11th March, 2017
16 projects are live on pontoon and 15 projects are 100% localized by 25th,sept. 2016
Help us by testing a project
- Official Documentation to start localizing/ testing a project.
Help needed for projects
- Install Firefox Aurora Te Build and test the strings.
- Please file a bug if you find any typos or irrelevant strings in the build.
Note: Before you start contributing, we strongly recommend you to follow our style guide.
L10n Tool kit
- Azhagi+ One of the best tool used by our volunteers for localizing projects.
- Indic Input Addon
- Style Guide
References taken from MDN & Fuel style Guide
Team communication Channels
Recent events/ Activities
- Team participated in Indic l10n Hackathon 2016 at New Delhi.
- What happend at the hackathon?
Telugu l10n team has worked with some set of goals to accomplish them. Follow the URL to find out more.
- Tasks Accomplished from October 2016 - February 2017
- bug 1309919 - Verified and Improved 10,650 Firefox Aurora Strings.
- bug 1307344 - Removed all double spaces in strings which happened during import
- bug 1309919 - Reviewed all the strings in Firefox Aurora.