- 1 Telugu (te)
- 2 Our Team
- 3 Status of Telugu locale
- 4 Active projects
- 5 L10n Tool kit
- 6 Team communication Channels
- 7 Recent events/ Activities
Team Registration: bug 301816
Team Mailing list
Browser/toolkit/styleguide - Peer
- Krishnababu Krothapalli => bug 410785
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access||Joined year|
|Dinesh Mv||dineshmv38(at)gmail(dot)com||Locale leader||--||2015|
|Sai Karthik Karrafirstname.lastname@example.org||Contributor||--||2016|
|Your Name||Role||Hg Access||Year|
Our Amazing previous contributors
|Name||Role||HG Access||Joined Year|
|Krishnababu Krothapalliemail@example.com||Browser Owner||YES||2008|
|RKVS Ramanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail & Calender peer||--||2006|
How to join l10n telugu team
- Any new contributor wants to join Telugu, can join mailing lists of Telugu Mailing List and also join Mozilla L10N
- Introduce yourself on the dev-l10n-te mailing list explaining why do you want to contribute for Telugu l10n.
- Join in our Telegram Group
- New contributors will be guided by the active l10n contributors.
- Any issue with in the team or with l10n work will be discussed on mailing lists
Status of Telugu locale
Our mozilla platforms
- Pontoon is a localization tool. It specializes in translating websites in-place, but can handle virtually any project that uses one of the standard localization file formats. Development takes place on GitHub, where you can find documentation, ways to get involved and contact information.
- Mozilla Transvision is a tool used by the Mozilla Community to search translations extracted from products and websites.
Web Localization Dashboard
To know more about our works, Please visit Telugu Dashboard
Global Health Status
Checkout the health status of telugu locale.
Global status of l10n is 95.13% by the Sept. 25, 2016
16 projects are live on pontoon and 15 projects are 100% localized by 25th,sept. 2016
Help needed for projects
- Reviewing Firefox Aurora: bug 1309919 We need your help to review the existing translations and necessary changes have to be made to the strings with any kind of mistakes.
Note: Before you start reviewing we strongly recommend you to follow our style guide.
L10n Tool kit
- Azhagi+ One of the best tool used by our volunteers for localizing projects.
- Style Guide
References taken from MDN & Fuel style Guide
Team communication Channels
Recent events/ Activities
- Team participated in Indic l10n Hackathon 2016 at New Delhi.
- What happend at the hackathon?
Telugu l10n team has worked with some set of goals to accomplish them. Follow the URL to find out more.