- followups from last meeting
- Atul to get feedback from module authors (especially Dietrich and Drew) about http://github.com/toolness/jetpack-e10s
- Piotr to work with Zandr to figure out 1.0a5 blocker
- E10S integration status
- FlightDeck 1.0a5 status
- SDK 0.8 status
- Atul believes that there is sufficient feedback to begin porting E10S compatible APIs to his new system.
- Blocker was resolved this morning (9/21) by Zandr and Piotr and 1.0a5 release is now ready to push
- Bug was related to the large restructuring the app underwent to support multiple library versions
- Test failure found in 0.8, tabbrowser module fails due to a timeout in tab tracker code
- If rc is ready by today, 0.8 will still be released Thursday.
- Contributors are beginning to filter in and submit pull requests, we need to ensure that those requests do not die on the vine.