- continuous / automated testing, particularly of start-up impact performance across branches ( see bug 702684 )
- e10s, not addon in another process, but remote processes for tabs. Shouldn't we push on this?
- Dan Horner
- Hot fix on Monday, regression with data not saved
- fixed second issue with saving, will be shipped on Wed.
- search will include example / featured tags
- Roadmap: https://wiki.mozilla.org/AMO/FlightDeck#Roadmap
- Admin / Super users to add examples and featured addon / modules
- Matteo: page-mod support for mobile
- Alex: localization on track
- Myk: html localization on track
- Gabor: IndexDB, patch is being reviewed, due to tree being closed, might not land
- Irakli: addontab API - test framework issues, workaround to land, change firefox later, ontrack
- Bryan: on track
Alexp: naming of content script object, 'add-on' vs. 'self' Matteo: name it jetpack? AlexP: would need to be landed after 1.4
- Perf tests
- Mossop: run existing AMO tests
- Dietrich: cedar branch builds run everything, should be easy to take advantage
- Mossop: we'll also need to compare different sorts of addend
- AlexP: if we continue with E10S work and get it working, would it help with the decision to enable e10s in Firefox?
- Mossop: addons wasn't the only reason E10S was scuttled