Why become a member of the Marketing Collective?
- Join the team and help shape Mozilla marketing in your country
- Learn new skills, gain experience doing so
- Reach out to an audience of millions of people
- Fun, rewards and travels
- Fill the sign-up form: tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in joining the Marketing Collective. You can find the form here
- Let's chat! Once we have reviewed your application and made sure you fit a few basic criterias (you must be over 18 and have some marketing experience and/or be an existing Mozilla contributor), we will get in touch with you and schedule a call. This is the opportunity for us to get to know you better, discuss the program in more details and answer any question you may have. We then discuss this as a group and get back to you. We want to make sure contributing to Mozilla is a positive and fun experience, so if we feel the program isn’t a great fit for you, we will put you in touch with other teams that we feel might be more aligned with your skills and interests.
- Welcome: if your application is approved, you will receive a welcome e-mail containing important information about the program, useful resources as well as next steps.
- First steps: we will assign you a mentor to guide you through your first steps in the program. Mentors are experienced contributors, Mozilla Reps or employee. They are here to advise you, answer your questions and help you get started with your first activities.
We can't wait to meet you! Fill the sign-up form to get in touch.