MozCampEU2012/Firefox Flicks 2013
- 1 Title of Session
- 2 Facilitator(s)
- 3 Are you paid or volunteer staff?
- 4 Area of Contribution (Team Name)
- 5 How are you currently involved with the community?
- 6 Location of Work (where do you reside?)
- 7 Talk Length (please choose between 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes)
- 8 Summary
- 9 How your session furthers the MozCamp Goals (https://wiki.mozilla.org/MozCampEU2012/Tracks)
- 10 Expected Outcome or Deliverable
- 11 Desired Audience Type or Skill-set
- 12 Equipment Needs (Video projector already included)
Title of Session
Firefox Flicks, a Global Short-Film Initiative
Tobias Leingruber (Brand Engagement, http://twitter.com/tbx )
Are you paid or volunteer staff?
Area of Contribution (Team Name)
Brand Engagement Team
How are you currently involved with the community?
Community activities around Firefox Flicks, e.g. Events, Social Media activites and community marketing
Location of Work (where do you reside?)
Talk Length (please choose between 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes)
Firefox Flicks is a global short-film initiative/contest/campaign to raise awareness around topics like privacy, security or freedom on the web. To keep building-up the momentum that the 2012 contest has started (Which was the 2nd Flicks competition after 2006) we announce "Firefox Flicks 2013", our 3rd edition with focus on the mobile web. Join our session to not only get the inside scoop on this global initiative, but also to contribute to the project by discussing your input/feedback. You will as well find-out everything about engagement possibilities such as organizing events, doing talks or helping us to spread the word. With your help we can make Flicks 2013 a success!
How your session furthers the MozCamp Goals (https://wiki.mozilla.org/MozCampEU2012/Tracks)
This years' short-film competition will be focussing on the mobile platform. Detailed creative specifications TBA.
Expected Outcome or Deliverable
- Inspire possible contributors to get involved into organizing community events and other activities
- Improve the concept with ideas from the input/feedback-round
- TBA: Eventually the possibility to create the first submissions right on the spot, during MozCampEU
Desired Audience Type or Skill-set
- Interest in community marketing activities
- Interest in video editing, filming, music, design, the open web.
Equipment Needs (Video projector already included)
- Audio-system (to play videos), projector (preferably with video-adapter for recent MacBook), proper internet connection to stream video (Videos will be improvised, based on eventual feedback/ideas)
To Be Completed by the Audience- (If you would like) Submit a Question for the Speaker(s) or indicate what information you hope to gain by attending this talk here:
Place your name here if you would like to attend this talk:
- Coce 10:32, 30 July 2012 (PDT)
- Ziggy Maes