Participation/Projects/Reps Regional Coaches
Reps Regional Coaches
Establish good channels to communicate with local communities and have a two-way communication about what's going on and needs on the ground as well as align every community on the Mozilla's current status and needs.
Establish a group of core mobilizers to act as a bridge between the Reps program/Participation team and the local communities, by supporting communities on their region.
Alignment With Mozilla Goals
Build Core Strength: Build Capabilities of Core Contributor Mobilizers & Communities
- We want local communities to be healthy and aligned with the current environment and goals.
- We want communities to take part shaping the future and path of the organization.
- Communities are more aligned with the current organization goals by providing value there.
- Communities understand and influence the organization vision and path.
- Communities feel more represented by the Reps program and Council.
We started in July and we expect this to be a maintained effort over time.
- Rubén Martín coordinating the overall strategy
- Guillermo Movia bringing support and guidance
- Reps Council bringing guidance
- Regional Communities, Reps program, Participation Team