< Places | Status Meetings
« previous week | index | next week »
Places Team Meeting Details
- Mondays at 9:00am Pacific
- irc.mozilla.org #places
- Blockers (http://tinyurl.com/5zpgx7)
- One unassigned blocker has been assigned to dietrich.
- Bugs targeted 3.1: (http://tinyurl.com/7cvrs7)
- MaK77 will make a first pass of this, followed by dietrich to go through and remove bugs from this list that are clearly new features that will not be making it for 1.9.1.
- Bugs are marked with [good first bug] in the whiteboard as well for new folks to jump into and still impact the 3.1 release.
- Bug Triage (http://tinyurl.com/a3j9p6)
- Dropped below 1700 today!
- Try to triage these if you have some spare time.
- Targetting to drop off another 100 of these by next week (by fixing, closing, duping, etc)
We are having a Places Test Week this week see QMO event here: http://quality.mozilla.org/events/2009/jan/16/places-test-week
This means more litmus tests focused on places should be ran this week, as well as additional bug triage.
- Check status of developers docs (schema changes, temp tables) (dietrich)
- The places ERD is a 404 (and was out of date). Dietrich is going to update it to the latest schema.
- MaK77 and sdwilsh are going to write some documentation on how to write SQL queries against the places backend (for core developers). This will include the following:
- How to write queries in the new temp-table era (MaK77)
- How to get to the places database/basic entry points (MaK77)
- Invariants and triggers (sdwilsh)
- Check over existing documentation for outdated information (sdwilsh)
- triage 3.1 targeted to find wanted-firefox3.1+ (MaK77)
- dietrich will mark these accordingly after MaK77 triages them.
- Start thinking about long-term plans for places. We will be discussing this at future meetings. (dietrich)