« previous week | index | next week »
Notices / Schedule
- Most of the patches which were disapproved for 2.0 but were safe for 2.2 have been landed through merges from the cedar branch.
- Need to start building goals for Q2 2011, see Platform/2011-Q2-Goals
- Tentative graphics goals have been posted.
- Right now they are more or less "What we think we're going to work on" - make sure what you need from graphics is prioritized!
- The graphics task list is for your looking.
- This is a superset of the Q2 goals, as you may expect.
- How many users get hardware acceleration? I assert you will be surprised.
- Landed video stats patch
- Firefox 4
- Over 17,832,195 million users today, up from 13,885,351 yesterday. Crash rate is showing as 22.28% but needs to be adjusted because we have throttled down to 10% from 100%
- One of the top issues (both branches) was bug 644125 but Norton pushed out a LiveUpdate so the crash numbers have declined.
- A few things we are watching
- Several malware issues in top 5 - still working on this. Created an ether pad to brainstorm about ways we can improve the battle against malware - http://etherpad.mozilla.com:9000/CrashKill-Malware. Please add any ideas as we may have a session regarding this during the All Hands Week.
- McAfee Site Advisor - bug 641766 and bug 646131
- Several new JS crashes that are correlated to Kikin and Firebug. dmandelin is looking into these:
- Deb is trying to compile a list of things that people have landed or are planning to land in time for Firefox 5. Please send her an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have something that qualifies, and please include URLs to relevant wiki pages and/or bugs if at all possible. Ping "dria" in IRC if you have questions.
- On a similar note, please make sure bugs that impact developer documentation are tagged with the "dev-doc-needed" keyword, so that they show up on this list.
- Rapid Release Updates decision tracking
- can the RC-ridealongs land at the front-of-the-queue on mozilla-central? rc-ridealongs?