Notices / Schedule
- Latest Aurora is out to the aurora channel
- Refreshing the build on the beta channel, should be out today
- Working on getting a nice schedule of source migration dates that developers can subscribe to
- Backed out inline autocomplete change for aurora bug 566489
- Cairo update landed. Please look out for rendering changes in Nightly 7.0 builds, especially on Windows.
- Roughly 3 person-months of work (!)
- Already known regressions:
- bug 660448 - garish subpixel AA on Linux
- PGO has been turned off for JS builds on nightly and beta to see if PGO is causing JS topcrashes
- Temporary 5-15% JS perf regressions (15% on Talos; 5% in SunSpider harness)
- So far, it's hard to tell if it's having an effect on crash rate--need to adjust for ADUs
- See also bug 605033
- Andy Scheff starts his JS/IonMonkey internship today
- Yarr import refresh has landed to TM (bug 625600)
- This fixes "regular expression is too complex" errors
- Nothing to report here. Zzzzz
- New DOM bindings (for node lists) getting close to landable (peterv/bz/mrbkap/andreas).
- Event listener stuff (.onclick etc) moving from being hand coded into IDL (bz/andreas).
- EventSource (aka server side events) landed (bug 338583)
- ADUs still pretty low on the trunk - 40K but should see that increase Mon/Tues.
- Since the ADUs are pretty low, we don't have many standout crashes.
- Top browser crash list for yesterday - https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/chofmann/20110530/top-7.0a1.html
- Bug 648022 - Was fixed on 5.0 and backout was put on 6.0a2. Until we figure out the real fix, we will continue to see this signature on the trunk.