This page contains links to various Bugzilla queries for Platform Layout and the various components we track. Feel free to use this as a starting point to search for existing bugs related to layout.
Backlog information is tracked in Bugzilla using the `whiteboard` field. To add or edit an item on the backlog, use the following tags:
[layout:backlog]: On the backlog as an "icebox" item with no specific target delivery.
[layout:backlog:YYYY]: Where YYYY is the year in which we plan to work on the given bug.
[layout:backlog:YYYYqQ]: Where YYYY is the year, Q is the quarter in which we plan to work on the given bug.
[layout:backlog:quality]: Backlog items specifically related to improving product quality (not new features/enhancements) that will improve Firefox for many sites or users.
- Entire Layout Backlog: All bugs that have been tagged as backlog candidates or are on the official backlog. For more detailed backlog tracking see our backlog page.
- 2020 Layout Backlog: All bugs that are on our backlog for the year 2020. For more detailed backlog tracking see our backlog page.
- High-Priority Quality Bugs: Backlog items specifically related to improving product quality (not new features/enhancements) that will improve Firefox for many sites or users. Bugs in this list should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Known webcompat bug of some significance (P1 or P2 webcompat priority, or otherwise has known webcompat challenges for multiple sites or users)
- Performance-related bug the fixing of which will likely improve layout performance for multiple sites
- Bug tracking spec changes that could result in future webcompat issues if left unaddressed
- Bugs that have been highly-upvoted by users
- Code Quality Bugs: Backlog items related to improving code quality and reducing tech debt. Fixing these bugs should be primarily motivated by improving code cleanliness and developer productivity.
- Recent Untriaged Layout Bugs: Bugs for all layout components that were created in the last 60 days and do not yet have a set severity. Refer to our bug triage guidelines for information on how to assist in triage.
- Recently Triaged to S1 or S2: Bugs that were triaged at S1 or S2 in the last 60 days, are not stalled, and not already on the layout backlog.
- Recently Prioritized at P1 or P2: Bugs that were prioritized at P1 or P2 in the last 60 days, are not stalled, and not already on the layout backlog.
- Triage Discuss Bugs: Bugs that have been specifically tagged with the "triage discuss" whiteboard label.
- CSS Working Group resolutions: Resolutions from the CSSWG that we should decide whether to file a bug for.
- Disabled Intermittent Tests: All known disabled intermittent tests.
- WPT Failures: Bugs tracking WPT failures due to upstream changes.
- Fuzzblockers: Bugs known to block fuzzing.
- New Layout Bugs: Bugs created for all layout components that were created in the last week.
- P1 Bugs: Bugs for all layout components with P1 priority.
- P1 & P2 Bugs: Bugs for all layout components with P1 or P2 priority.
- Recent Crashes: Crashes reported for all layout components in the last year.
- High Profile Bugs: Bugs in layout components affecting high profile sites.