- Create burndown for 2.0 and 2.1 features in conjunction with captured team velocity and sprint metrics
- Socialize and capture sprint metrics from Productivity and Systems-Frontend
- Start weekly sprint report for Productivity and Systems-Frontend for increased visibility and communication
- Assist and share estimation best practices with other teams
- Improve dependency tracking and communication with other EPMs via new scrum of scrums in weekly sync
- JS: Define and implement an agile planning process for the JS team's 2014 roadmap.
- WBGP: Reboot benchmark automation project and find an engineer to own it.
- e10s: Take e10s to the next level! Work with a new engineering manager to plan a development roadmap and increase testing (from dogfooding and QA test days). Blog about e10s.
- Shumway: Drive M2 and M3 milestones towards enabling Shumway on Nightly channel (for Flash banner ads).
- Productivity: Work with Taras to reduce scope of my Developer Productivity investigation. Blog about Developer Productivity. Delegate subprojects to other people?
- Personal: TBD
- Continue to absorb information about and create structure for Geolocation team so they can successfully deliver MLS for FxOS
- Manage risk around Find My Device and ensure it gets to market successfully in v2.0
- Work with Sheila and Lawrence to help refine Firefox OS program communications
- Transition Firefox for Android to Jenn
- Pick up EPM support for games
- Help get Rust baseline and set them up for ongoing schedule tracking
- No new personal goal except to continue to refine time management and create more efficiency on my part; document lessons learned on how to successfully and smoothly transition projects
- Work with Marco to further evolve the Desktop scrum process (splitting teams, improvements in estimation, planning, metrics etc...)
- Work to design and implement a more useful dashboard for the Desktop scrum process
- Work with Marco and Lawrence to define requirements and plan for a new backlog and iteration management tool (or tool improvements)
- Document the Desktop scrum process, and associated procedures for future reference of new team members (and other teams wishing to adopt the process)
- Work with Erin to transition Firefox for Android
- Learn Mediawiki Markup syntax
- Come up to speed on release management activities and state
- Much more detail on release management Q2 goals
- Create Web compat volunteer onboarding plan
- Publish Web compat role description in support of volunteer onboarding
- Work with Marco and Jenn to stand up remaining pieces of the Firefox Desktop process
- triage, product pitch meeting, demo session, backlog management tool
- Work with Kyle and Sheila to create B2G dashboards to support engineering and QA activities
- Create additional Manager Hacking sessions on finance, legal, and diversity.
- Evaluate productivity survey responses and determine projects and next steps.
- [DONE] Transition Trial Desktop planning group into three permanent planning groups.
- [DONE] Implement median velocity and velocity range for use in iteration planning.
- [DONE] Establish point based release forecasts based on team velocity range.
- Work with games team to establish solid QA and documention now that tools are shipping.
- Work with platform team to release SIMD, Shared Array Buffer, and GGC.
- Continue to push perfy project on benchmarking, find new resource for it.
- Monitor and support first shipping products using WebGL+asm.js.
- Monitor and support first tool makers shipping WebGL+asm.js.
- Work with BD to create a narrative to get more games onto FirefoxOS.
- Clarify personal path forward in Mozilla.
- Deliver FxOS Branding Certification v2 (v1 is status quo using existing test suites)
- Work on OWDCRB TWG process and test suites
- Foxtrot program deliverables
- Help create a set of operational dashboards for monitoring FirefoxOS progress and activities.
- Revive the weekly FirefoxOS status report.
- Revive the all Mozilla Project/Program meet-up.
- Become involved in a Mozilla initiative outside of Engineering.
- work with Kyle to create informative visuals on project progress burndown down requirements doc for project and by User Story
- work with teams to on-board, through differences across tracking (different timing, mark-ups)
- document marking up bugs - trying to find common ground
- update media/webRTC wiki following some of Hema and Candice's styles
- weekly status updates on webRTC, to predict early what can land for Fx32
- EPM webRTC delivery across teams and partners
- Determine what Hema needs from EPM
- Reach out to other EPM's on other teams to know how i can collaborate better as a team