- Meet Mike
- Q2 goals
- Performance reviews
- Vacations/summer schedule
- Weekly status: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-status
- Still a big hole in visualization of progress
- Better systems for meetings, triage, progress updates
- Still no good system for syncing with TF eng/UX
- Big win for Fennec Native ship date: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Fennec/NativeUI/GACheckpoint
- Continued risk management, status, and x-functional facilitation
- Met with Karen: provided lot's of background info for her, discussed roles and responsibilities, product goals, etc.
- Met with Lawrence regarding web compat and getting mobile's ducks in a row
- Interviewed apps pm
- Finalized agenda for mobile work week in August
- See Last Week's for more details
- Continuing on triage. Focus is on basecamp but not everyone is involved.
- Working to schedule Kilimanjaro education sessions led by product managers.
- Mobile Web compat
- Making progress on a number of sub-projects now. Better involvement from some teams. Others have dropped off. Seems like par for this course.
- Working on prioritized work list for metrics team.
- Need to change structure of interaction to draft requirements and get sign-offs.
- Current focus is on validation and verification of data.
- Silent update
- Background updates currently preffed off on Aurora for Windows.
- Tracking remaining work to reenable this feature for Fx15.
- Have WebDev engaged this week. Working to get a number of bug fixes and enhancements deployed.
- Interviewed another Apps PM candidate.
- Partner Ports
- Followed up with partner to get next steps started
- Postmortem on partner work week
- Private repo setup for code sharing with partner
- Meet with stakeholders to demo results
- Setup meeting with Dev Tools to review experiences with FF dev tools and large code bases
- Secured contractor for level design, started this week (thanks Sheila for driving while I was away)
- Planed out first level and work has started
- First AI now working in port!
- Watching status on iGC progress as pref on is a risk but necessary for 2D games viability
- Started work to gather all FF15 pref status for new features
- Reviewed progress on audio standardization conversation
- Giving feedback on requirements to requestAnimationFrame
- Organized new weekly games triage meeting starting this Wednesday at 1pm.
- Partner Ports
- Bugzilla Anthropology
- Worked with Mark Reid on schema changes
- Discussed current delays with stakeholders
- Work with Release Engineering to determine charting needs
- Meet with community engagement to discuss how metrics can help on boarding process
- Requested to give presentation on the first 15 mins of games and why they are so important
- Cleared University of Waterloo request for access to ES database with security
- Drafted blog post, at long, long, last on current status
- Interviewed Candidate for Apps PM role
- Stability work week
- Closing on schedule and logistics for next week's activities
- Robert Kaiser in town this week - going over some stability related stuff
- Social API
- Organizing engineering discussion to break up work into landable chunks
- Working with Damon and others to sort out right set of triage/requirements discussions
- Lots of interviewing
- Apps PM
- Marketing PM