In early September of 2008, Mitchell Baker proposed developing a set of goals for the next two years that describe the ways that the Mozilla community wants its projects, products and technologies to move the Mozilla mission forward.
This wiki page is meant to help people find and review the discussions around this proposal.
Visit the timeline to see major discussions and blog posts listed chronologically along with brief summaries.
For the goals proposed, read on.
- Deepen Mozilla’s role as a centerpiece of the Internet (Read More)
- Provide leadership in the online data space (Read More)
- Show that mobile is part of one, unified, open web (via an effective product) (Read More)
- Continue Firefox mindshare and marketshare momentum (Read More)
- Engage a broader public about the Open Web (Read More)
If you have a new goal to propose, please add it to New Proposals
- Skim the timeline get up to speed with past discussions.
- Read the Mozilla Governance Newsgroup and participate in discussions on the 2010 goals.
- Visit the 2010 Goals IRC Channel to talk about the 2010 goals (New to IRC? Read the IRC Prelude)
- Write a blog post about the goals and tag your post with moz2010goals
View or edit tasks for the page at Talk:Project/2010 Goals/Todo