From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Automation‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

previous meeting | Meetings | next meeting »

Dial in

 # Vidyo:
 # Phone:  650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 9654 (US/INTL)
 #         1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 9654 (US)
 # IRC:    irc://


  • Attendees:
    • Dave Hunt
    • Henrik Skupin
    • Clint Talbert
    • Jeff Hammel
  • This meeting:
    • Chair: Dave Hunt

Last Weeks Action Items

  • [DONE] Clint: Send around thoughts on documentation/organisation for automation frameworks
  • [CARRY OVER] Henrik: Start planning the documentation effort for automation (blocked)


  • [dhunt] Web QA now have a mailing list for build notifications
  • [dhunt] Web QA Jenkins is now running on new hardware
  • [dhunt] New endurance test has landed - bug 705284

Q3 2012 Goals Overview

Issues / Blockers

  • bug 774892 - Unable to type in Firefox if it's started with focusmanager.testmode enabled on Linux
  • bug 702605 - Allow interaction events to be injected into the Event Queue
  • bug 767348 - Memory consumption shows an ascending trend on Nightly/Win 6.1 x64
  • bug 764823 - Memory spike discovered by endurance tests on Nightly Linux and Mac between June 12 and 13
  • bug 773632 - High results on mozmill endurance test on Mac 10.7.4_x64 since Jul 5


  • Status of VMWare ESX
  • Schedule Mozmill triage meeting
  • Should we consider rescheduling this meeting so SV can attend?
  • What to do about mutt tests? (see e.g. bug 761564)

Presentation / Demo

  • [ctalbert] RefTests

Personal Status

For the personal status please check the weekly status updates:

Meeting Notes

The meeting notes for this meeting can be read in the following etherpad:

Action items

  • [NEW] Dave & Henrik: Schedule weekly office hours
  • [DONE] Clint: Chase up adding blogs to ateam planet - bug 768374
    • Henrik asked on the bug and Reed added us immediately
  • [NEW] Clint: Document the VMWare ESX system that we need
  • [NEW] Clint: Talk to IT to get back access to the vSphere center - bug 772831
  • [NEW] Dave: Update weekly meeting template, and add triage section to the end
  • [DONE] Henrik: Ask SoftVision what times may be acceptable for attending the meeting
    • All days except Friday. I for myself have time on Monday and Wednesday
  • [NEW] Dave: Look into recording weekly meetings for SV
  • [ON TRACK] Henrik: Try to get the infinite loop with Mutt replicated and fix the bug - bug 761564