- Nightly release criteria? how do we treat failing litmus tests that waverley runs?
- General feeling of the upcoming alpha
- How's our automation testruns coming?
- Labs.next discussion update (tchung)
- only 2 true lab engineers left
- contacts and api
- open web store future
- Firefox Home iTouch now In House. Details here
- Crossweave - Ayan, demo a run
- check out Addons Builder!
- Future plans to integrate with AMO
- Client update (aakashd)
- Automation update (martijn)
- Working with Joel Maher on mochitests, running them in chunks. We'll make a list of tests that fail reliably and then file bugs for those after we've investigated them more.
- First testing with browser.tabs.remote=false, then later with browser.tabs.remote=true
- Sync (tchung)
- FF Home (tchung)
- No word on Apple approving app yet for 1.0.1
- in house iTouch now for test usage
- Test pilot (tchung)
- more bug fixes for Fx4 beta 2, with bad bug in bug 575743
- any further development will go into feedback extension
- Jetpack (ayan)
- Integration Script : r+ from warner. bug 578770
- Ready to push it live. Waiting fro myk to decide hg location.
- Cleaning up the code based on warner's suggestion and start for windows.