QA/Browser Technologies/Services/Releases/SyncServer 06272011
- Train: Sync Server 06-27-2011
- Bugs/Issues: see Bugzilla
- Test Plans
- Stage Documentation: https://intranet.mozilla.org/QA/Server_Weekly_Trains_Staging
- Stage Environment
Deployment Ticket/Maintenance Window Info
- bug 666805 - deploy python sync
- bug 667726 - bad query for getting the timestamps
- bug 667721 - (bug is locked)
- bug 667731 - trying myconnpy
- bug 667598 - memcached size bad resync
- bug 667846 - queries are getting locked on high load
- This train failed in Stage and was rolled back.
- Split "services" log into two parts: Part 1 was for S-C Branch Release QA testing, Part 2 is Python Sync Server deployment.
- Part 1 is in "#services 5.colloquyTranscript"
- Part 2 is in "#services 6.colloquyTranscript"
- PHX Load
- PHX MySQL too many connections (MySQL rejecting its connections)
- DB API Errors
- OPs: we need a better async mysql query solution
- OPs: conclusion of python failure: database driver (client side) issues
- For more details, see this email: "Partial Sync outage during PySync roll-out -- 27 June 2011"