Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Action Items:
- Remind Stephen about 2.22 problem talked about in the meeting to get it back up and working
- Raymond and Stephen: Talk with Clint about Mobile phones test (B2G)
- Stephen & Krupa: needs to talk to Jason about top app testing
- Existing issues: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?field0-0-0=cf_blocking_kilimanjaro;type0-0-0=equals;value0-0-0=%2B;resolution=---;query_format=advanced;component=Evangelism;product=Fennec%20Native;list_id=3327587
- Krupa: to talk about new new tab next week.
- Stephen: To see the best way to get status updates on marionette on B2G.
- From David Burns: just read the A-Team's meeting notes, or attend the meeting
- Stephen: Talk to Jake from IT for performance monitoring.
- Legal is evaluating at least one vendor
- Rebecca: to ask Devs how project affected by K9o.
Discussion Items / Updates
- Rypple - how should we prioritize; our own feedback & the feedback requests that are being sent out?
- How are we doing with investigating performance testing/tools/metrics we need to measure?
- Testing apps
- Contribute email list - pretty please, sign up!
- Test days -- still need 3; let's move!
Engagement Project Status
If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).
- rbillings- betafarm 1.2 8hrs
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- bug 742948 - Facebook Application for Firefox Affiliates
- Jetpack Builder (aka FlightDeck)
- Milestone 12 pushed yesterday
- Next weeks Stability Workweek agenda has been finalized - https://intranet.mozilla.org/WorkWeeks/booked/StabilityWorkWeek2012/Agenda
- Continuous deployment, no updates
- Buildmaster Etherpad - notes are up on the pad
- today passes from rbillings to bebe
- Notes from yesterday's meeting
- Lots of discussion on how to improve meeting new contributors, and making them permanent. Noted difficulties in tracking progress. Discussed IRC, MozCamp, Contributor mailing list as methods of meeting new folks. Notes on B2G.
Time off / Out-of-office
- rbillings working remotely from 6/13-19, off 6/20-7/3
Takeaways and Action Items
- Ripple update given by Matt, Stephen's advice self assessment would be first and foremost.
- Socorro work week is next week, people working on market place might be interested.
- Long outstanding pull from AllenT, requesting every one to look at it and comment.
- Testing App's: By Krupa: All the scenarios when people are going to use B2G. If all of us, can use android/IOS and give feedback on the various apps and their working and bugs, also their opinion on how the app was handled and performed during bugs and various functionality of the app.
- Test days: all of the test days at the end of the quarter.
- Stephen: Browser ID test day, wants a community involvement.
- If any one wants to help with test day and needs another lead, Matt would love to help.
- Action Items:
- Need to see the Windows 7 VM and buffing up the RAM; To see if we can upgrade the host machine.
- Stephen: Talking to IT about performance monitoring Specifically about SLA monitoring.
- Stephen to talk to Chris cturra, on IT J meter.
- Stephen: Picking the day for funneling contributors emails for test days.
- Next owner:Rebecca Billings
- Next week's meeting notes: