Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
- Action Items:
- [CARRY OVER] Zac: Update the documentation for mozwebqa-test-templates to point to pytest-mozwebqa 1.0
- [CARRY OVER] Stephen: Follow-up with Bob on what to do about community-related goals (since we're supposed to be limited to 3 or so)
- [DONE] Remove Jenkins jobs for input
- [NEW] Close input repo from pulls
- github doesn't allow you to do this
- [DONE] Update qmo and remove references to Input
- Updated https://quality.mozilla.org/docs/webqa/projects/, and fixed MozTrap, while at it
- [DONE] bsilverberg: Update Socorro to use pytest-mozwebqa 1.0
- [NEW] Move all projects to pytest-mozwebqa 1.0 (see davehunt's list)
- [DONE] Review https://github.com/mozilla/moz-grid-config/pull/69
- [MISSED] Matt: Ping davehunt about the Mozillian tests
- [DONE] Matt: Speak to jammick about using emulator builds - zac would like to take the Tuesday smoke
Discussion Items / Updates
- How are we doing with investigating performance testing/tools/metrics we need to measure?
- Can someone make sure that the Selenium Grid Architecture documentation is up to date (we have real devices now, and some boxes have been switched out?)
- We really need to update (fix/add) and remove (AMO, especially) Pivotal Tracker tasks
- We need to identify a list of projects that can safely be executed in parallel, so we can unthrottle them.
- Do we need to revisit schedules for jobs in Jenkins?
- Klrmn and bsilverberg - would they like to take ownership of a project? Affiliates was recently orphaned.
- Changing credentials should occur through a webqa-credentials pull request.
Engagement Project Status
If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).
- about:home snippets - rbillings ~6hrs
- FB "July Campaign" release - rbillings ~7hrs
- Affiliates FB tab - rbillings 1hr
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Small release - Localize Affiliates news item (Help us out) - bug 706216
- Jetpack Builder (aka FlightDeck)
- No updates
- Working on bugs for Kuma launch
- Continuous deployment, no updates
- Rebecca's the new buildmaster
Time off / Out-of-office
- Rbillings out 7/27 for fun & games
Takeaways and Action Items
- Action Items:
- [CARRY OVER] Stephen to follow-up with Bob on goals
- [NEW] Bebe to put a notice on Input-Tests in the description and in the README file
- [NEW] Update affiliates to use pytest-mozwebqa 1.0
- [CARRY OVER] Matt: Ping davehunt about the Mozillian tests
- [NEW] Adi to update Selenium Grid documentation
- [NEW] Bebe to export Pivotal Tasks for AMO as a CSV, and then investigate removing old AMO tasks
- [NEW] Dave to run his script to gather the crons and triggers on Jenkins
- [NEW] Team to investigate and determine whether their schedules for builds are optimal
- [NEW] Stephen and Matt to approach Bob/Leah and ask about interest in owning projects
- [NEW] Bebe to do a pull for MDN's updated credentials
- Next owner / scribe:
- Adi / Matt
- Next week's meeting notes: