QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2012-09-13

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

previous mtg | Web QA Home | next mtg

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:
    • Stephen to ask Ricky how close SUMO redesign is to shipping
    • Raymond to talk to Craig about the JavaScript/HTML from Bob Silverberg (GitHub widget snippet)
      • I did but Craig hasn't looked at it yet
    • Team to do a pull for Selenium 2.26.0 against latest-version when it comes out

Discussion Items / Updates

  • We started using Github issues
    • Do we like them?
    • What are we doing ok?
    • What are we doing bad?
    • Should we document the process in to
  • I wonder if it would be worthwhile to track all of the time that is spent on grid issues [bsilverberg]
  • Jenkins backups are failing. Can the buildmaster take a look?
    • SEVERE: Cannot perform a backup. Please be sure jenkins/hudson has write privileges in the configured backup path {0}.
  • HTML reports are .txt?

Engagement Project Status

If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

  • Affiliates
    • Affiliates FB app released 9/5
    • Chief release today or Monday
  • AMO
  • Marketplace
    • shipped Style guide, new about page and sms pages
  • MDN
    • shipping release this week
  • Socorro
  • SUMO
    • SUMO UI revamp testing underway
  • MozTrap
  • Wiki
  • B2G
    • We are moving all of our tests into Moztrap
    • camd will be implementing the needed features in Moztrap during the month of October


6th Sept - Zac 13th Sept - MattB 20th Sept - AlinT 27th Sept - Rebecca 4th Oct - Bebe 11th Oct - Raymond 18th Oct - Sia 25th Oct - Krupa

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • Zac PTO 14/9/2012
  • Bebe PTO 17 -> 21 September
  • rbillings 9/17

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeaways:
    • SUMO redesign under active development; hope to ship next week or so
  • Action Items:
    • [NEW] Zac: Attempt to implement github widget on QMO
    • [DONE] Bob: Send link to blog series on git workflow to mailing list
    • [NEW] All: When seeing Selenium issues here:
    • [NEW] Zac: Fix Jenkins backups
    • [NEW] Stephen: Raise issue against pytest-mozwebqa for about:blank as failing URL
    • [NEW] Bebe: Send email about global variables for pytest-xdist values (-n #)
    • [NEW] Stephen: Look into mobile nodes - it looks like they can't be reached from the grid hub
    • [NEW] Matt: Add Mozillians back to the automation pages
    • [NEW] Bebe: Sync-up with Matt about scheduling a Mozillians test day
  • Next Meeting:
    • Owner: Rebecca
    • Scribe: Matt
    • Notes