Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week
Discussion Items / Updates
- Where are we with setting up the contribute.md for our github repos?
- Simon and Dave will be working on ZAP again next Wednesday
- Test reliability:
- When we say "none of the failures encountered on Jenkins were reproducible locally", what are we doing to try to reproduce and address them so they're reliable on "Grid"?
- also, - let's keep hammering away at test reliability
- I'd like every enabled/currently supported suite run at least once during "the night shift," so Mountain View has a better idea of where we're at
- Selenium Meetup tonight (already full, sorry!): http://www.meetup.com/seleniumsanfrancisco/events/88722022/ - "The Future of Selenium Testing for Mobile Web and Native Apps"
- Work week looks to be nearing approval stages, will keep you posted
Engagement Project Status
If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).
- Mozillians - 4hrs - rbillings - release ready to go for next Monday
- Big thanks to mbrandt for handling the load testing- twice! :)
Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)
- Mozillians (automation)
Time off / Out-of-office
Takeaways and Action Items
- Contribute.md file for template project[alin]
- Reliability on grid: issues with the staging server/bug in selenium/rerun fail plugin - leah/try to anticipate failures/ask questions
- test leah rerun plugin[alin]
- Action Items:
- spin etherpad for the team to propose sessions for the next years work weeks[stephen]
- Next owner / scribe:
- Next week's meeting notes: