QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2012-12-06

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Action Items:
    • Work Week, Q1 2013 edition
    • Stephend: The dev helping with Input is back from PTO. The test we xfailed in prod is bc they cut over to another slave or db host that was readonly. It may be fixed now, but we should take a look.
    • Project owners add Issues to their area in Github. Focus on what is important, but try to include easier tasks for new contributors.

Discussion Items / Updates

  • Andrei Hutusoru has joined the team. Welcome!
  • Work week activity:
    • Bowling (easiest, closest)
    • something else
    • I need to get this done ASAP, so please decide, help break any tie in the vote :-)
  • Tentatively doing an workshop with Sauce Labs / Selenium community, entitled, "Getting The Most Out of Automated Testing with Selenium (Advanced)" on Sunday, January the 13th (it'll be on Air Mozilla, live, and archived, hopefully!)
  • Goal checkin:
    • [ON TRACK] Push/lead automation of Gaia smoketests using Marionette, and have them running in a CI environment
    • [ON TRACK] Help support, through automation, the purchase, installation of, and refund of, apps in the Firefox Marketplace, on mobile
    • [ON TRACK] Own and maintain BIDPOM coverage for both staging and production environments

Engagement Project Status

If you've worked on an engagement project in the last week, enter your name, the project name, and time spent in hours (estimated).

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)


Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • the world ends next Wednesday according to the Mayans, make this week count!
  • Stephen PTO 12/16 - 12/21

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
    • project owners - talk to devs to see where coverage is needed and add issues in git
    • Stephen to do an etherpad/surveymokey for the workweek fun activities
    • disable input jobs in Jenkins until we have data
  • Next owner / scribe: Teodosia / Alin
  • Next week's meeting notes: