QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2014-01-30

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

User / Scribe

  • Stephen / Bebe

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Takeaways:
  • Action Items:
    • [stephend] setup separate meeting with the team to discuss goals and how to deliver on them
      • welcome to the hijacked meeting :-)
    • [stephend] send a webqa zimbra-vite to jgmize from webprod
      • done!
    • [stephend][bsilverberg][bitgeeky] to work on building a GSOC’14 project proposal
      • have reached out to bitgeeky + bob -- work in progress
    • [mbrandt] work with Ashley Wilson to put together a Meetup event during our UnWorkWeek

Discussion Items / Updates

  • Q1 Goals we're responsible for:
  • Update on One and Done? [mbrandt][bebe]
    • Mozillians + Affliates would like to use it to track highlevel automation needs. Example - advocate for good locators while the UX redesign is taking place.
  • [mbrandt] Mozillians + Affiliates - Have asked team RO to work on the more difficult automation tasks and leave the /good starter/ tasks for community.
    • Would the label "difficulty beginner" work?
  • Are we using this to prioritize automation work? If not, why not? (We should be.)

Goals Check-in

Testday Ideas

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

Time off / Out-of-office

  • 1/31 mbrandt Birthday pto
  • 2/5 - 2/6 bsilverberg TRIBE in Toronto

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
    • [Stephen] Share with the team a shareable document the goals ideas for the team to comment/add suggestions
      • Including jgmize
    • Bob Take a look on having all the git issues in one place
  • Next owner / scribe:

Bebe/ Bob

  • Next week's meeting notes: