QA/Execution/Web Testing/Meetings/2014-04-03

From MozillaWiki
< QA‎ | Execution‎ | Web Testing‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

Web QA Home

Meeting Details

Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.

Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific

Lead / Scribe

  • Lead:
    • bsilverberg
  • Scribe:
    • stephend
    • Scribe is responsible for:
      • adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
      • creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
      • sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
      • completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred

Action Items / Takeaways from Last Week

  • Action Items:
    • Jenkins CI and Grid
      • [retornam] continue working on getting grid online in MV
      • [everyone] watch for incoming pull requests that update configs/etc for our grid and help get them quickly merged
    • [everyone] send stephend links to where each project tracks the work that is being accomplished and what is in the pipeline for the future, ex. A project's kanban board
    • [everyone] The Reps project is a good avenue for highlighting projects that students can get involved on. Ping rbillings with projects ideas and/or your projects if you would like them included in upcoming newsletters.
    • [everyone] Continue to add suggestions to

Discussion Items / Updates

Goals Check-in

Testday Ideas

Blog Ideas

If you have any ideas for blog posts, share them here.

Lightning talk / Show 'n Tell

Project Status / goals for next week (keep it brief)

CI Updates

If you've worked on Jenkins or Selenium Grid in the last week, add the necessary info in the Wiki

Community Update

  • There is a Community Champions work week 4/7-9/14 in SF

Time off / Out-of-office

  • rbillings @ Community Champions work week Monday-Wednesday next week, PTO Thursday 4/10
  • bsilverberg - April 10 - 16 - PyCon in Montreal
  • mbrandt - April 8

Takeaways and Action Items

  • Takeways:
  • Action Items:
    • Stephen to look into finding how to get UX vetting of dev changes in Gaia (to reduce churn)
    • Krupa to follow up with Raymond on why isn't updating
    • Bob to start on the Marketplace Payments automation next week
    • Disable the 1.4 jobs (and message that out) - or find resources for it
    • rbillings to send One and Done blurb for next Reps newsletter [done]
    • rbillings to contact Ben Sullins re: adding new MozTrap metrics to the dashboard [done]
  • Next owner / scribe: Julian / ?
  • Next week's meeting notes: