- 1 Meeting details
- 2 Lead / Scribe
- 3 Last week's action items
- 4 Status updates
- 5 Discussion items
- 6 Goals Check-in - 1st and 3rd meetings, monthly
- 7 Read only
- 8 Time off / Out-of-office
- 9 PTO and other time out of office for Firefox Test Engineering
- 10 Buildmaster (2-week duration)
- 11 Action items
- 12 Next Meeting
Please see our public calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
Our regular team meeting occurs every Thursday @ 9am Pacific
Lead / Scribe
- Lead: Rebecca
- Scribe: Stephen
- Scribe is responsible for:
- adding the action items and takeaways to the current meeting's minutes
- creating the agenda for the next meeting and carrying the action items and takeaways over to it
- sending out a notice of the availability of that agenda along with the meeting invite
- completing all of the above by the end of the week during which the meeting occurred
- Scribe is responsible for:
Last week's action items
- [DONE] [davehunt] - Send link to a decent blog post on TestBash 2016 along with my highlights.
Meeting owner starts by giving a brief status update on what they've been working on, highlighting any releases, blog posts, blockers, etc. Once the update is complete, owner picks someone else to give a similar update. Repeat until everyone has had an opportunity to speak. This is entirely optional, and you are free to simply bounce to the next person. Notes are not taken.
- [stephend] Discussed a bit already on the mailing list, but I thought I'd bring up GitHub Issue (and Pull Request) Templates again
Goals Check-in - 1st and 3rd meetings, monthly
Add any notes for the week here that do not need to be discussed during the meeting.
- [davehunt] pytest-sugar now supports pytest-xdist
- [davehunt] All projects have now been migrated to pytest-selenium
- [stephend] Zeus (Brocade) 10.3r1 (will be upgraded during this weekend's tree-closing window) contains reliability and security fixes "only."
- [davehunt] Jenkins World 2016 has been announced for September 13-15 in Santa Clara. Registration opens April 5.
- [davehunt] There's a new classifier in PyPI for pytest making it easier to browse all plugins
Time off / Out-of-office
PTO and other time out of office for Firefox Test Engineering
- [davehunt] - October 26 - PTO
- [davehunt] - December 12-14 - Honolulu marathon
Buildmaster (2-week duration)
- Hands off to the next person at the end of the current Buildmaster's 2-week role, in the Web QA Thursday meeting
The Web QA Buildmaster Rotation page contains the past and upcoming schedule.
These entries are in reverse chronological order.
- 2016-05-05 - 2016-05-19 - stephend
- 2016-04-21 - 2016-05-05 - mbrandt
- 2016-04-07 - 2016-04-21 - davehunt
- 2016-03-24 - 2016-04-07 - rbillings
- 2016-03-10 - 2016-03-24 - krupa
- Next owner / scribe: Stephen / Valentina
- Next week's meeting notes: