QA/Execution/Web Testing/New Hires
Welcome to the Mozilla Web QA testing team! This page exists to help you get up-to-speed on the various resources you'll want and need, to do your job more effectively, and lessen the Mozilla-firehose effect :-)
First things, first, so start here <----
- Get a Bugzilla account
- Get a wiki account
- Need an LDAP account first (which you should already have), then file a Service Now request under "VPN"
- Get a GitHub account.
- Get a VM by filing a Service Now request for an Operating System, which will be a disk image you can download and install with a VM tool such as VMWare (also available via Service Now) or VirtualBox.
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Join us in #mozwebqa on IRC. If you're new to IRC you can find everything you need to know on our IRC page.
- Almost all relevant information is linked from QMO. Also, see our wiki page.
- Quick overview of our major projects here
Other useful info
Use your LDAP credentials to: