QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/02-15-2011
Discussion Items / Updates
- Initial tests and shared-module landed on default!
- Started work on patch for running endurance tests with add-ons installed for investigating/replicated memory leak issues:
- Bug 630072 - quora.com bloats out of control, part 1: js_UnbrandAndClearSlots leaks
- Bug 631494 - Massive memory leak with Adblock Plus 1.3.3 installed
- It looks like this is resolved (at least according to the Endurance Tests metrics).
- Bug 633382 - Xray wrappers don't cache resolved native properties on the holder object
- We need more tests!
- Flash content?
- Page timeouts have been seen when loading external content. Should we increase the timeout? Is there an ethical issue with repeatedly requesting the same external page?
Project Status / Goals
- We're looking really good for the phase I goals. Perhaps we need to reassess our goals for Q1?
- We should speak to the guys responsible for Graphxbot to see where we can reduce duplication of efforts - they already gather detailed system information.
- We should ultimately serve any flash content from the webserver that Al's setting up.
- In the automated test runs we should limit the amount of external sites to avoid being perceived as attacking them. Any tests that hit external sites a lot should be run ad-hoc.
- Raise a bug for running endurance tests with addons (Dave)
- Raise a bug for caching metrics to disk instead of memory (Dave)
- Raise a bug to add endurance test compatibility to the crowd extension (Dave)
- Add readme for endurance tests (Dave)
- Create an endurance test for Panaroma (Anthony)
- Source a flash video to serve as local content (Anthony)
- Find out if we can run restart endurance tests (Dave)
- Find a contact in the Talos team so we can start to investigate gathering similar metrics. Joel Maher is an active contributor. (Dave)
- Continue to investigate using endurance tests to replicate the bugs mentioned above. (Dave)