QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/04-08-2011
Previous Action Items
- [CARRY OVER] Follow-up with Joel Maher re: discussion on how we can sync up with Talos (Dave)
- [DONE] Submit endurance dashboard report patch for review. (Dave)
- [DONE] Continue to try to replicate bug 636077 with an endurance test running on Windows XP on an earlier build. (Dave)
- [DONE] Try to replicate bug 637782 with an endurance test. (Dave)
- [DONE] Get in touch with JS team (Andreas Gal, Nick Nethercote) to come up with a way for them to suggest tests that could benefit from having a Mozmill endurance test. Perhaps simply adding whiteboard entries and CC'ing Dave Hunt. (Dave)
Discussion Items / Updates
- New whiteboard entry is [mozmill-endurance] which will be used in combination with [mozmill-test-needed]. Bugzilla query
- We need an initial version of dashboard before testday
- Dashboard improvements
- [DONE] Date filter
- Expand/collapse add-on lists
- Link to add-on pages
- Include failure details
- Optimise charts with lots of data
- Load report data as an overlay for quick navigation/comparison?
- How could we handle add-ons with modal dialogs
- Should we modify existing tests so that they do not accumulate between iterations?
- Can we resize the browser window with Mozmill?
- Nick Nethercote pointed me towards MemShrink, which looks to be very relevant to endurance tests. Nick's blog post about MemShrink
- Avoid hitting external sites (including AMO)
- Could we use something like web-page-replay?
- Make all existing Endurance tests local. (Dave)
- Reach out to JS team about gathering additional metrics. (Dave)
- Reach out to JGriffin about collecting information from about:support. (Dave)
- Reach out to Metrics team about chart improvements & optimization. (Dave)
- Determine phase II for endurance tests project and QA goals. (Dave)