QA/Mozmill Test Automation/Endurance Tests/Meetings/06-28-2011
Previous Action Items
- [DONE] Investigate next steps for Flash content tests (bug 635310). (Anthony)
- [CARRY OVER] Implement a 'max memory' view to expose testruns consuming large amounts of memory. (Dave)
- [CARRY OVER] Schedule endurance test involvement for next Mozmill testday. (Dave/Henrik)
- [CARRY OVER] Investigate if we can gather all details from about:support in the same way that we currently gather metrics from about:memory. (Dave)
- [CARRY OVER] [UNASSIGNED] Investigate diagnostic interfaces to all systems.
- What can we gather?
- How can we sync this data up?
- [CARRY OVER] Investigate extra resources for endurance tests. (Matt)
- [CARRY OVER] Investigate caching results to disk during testrun to reduce any impact on memory metrics (bug 634580). (Dave)
- [DONE] Cancel next meeting due to PTO. (Dave)
- [DONE] Fix the failing test. (Dave)
- [DONE] Raise a new bug for dealing with issues encountered when gathering metrics (bug 661245). (Dave)
- bug 635310 - Mozmill Endurance test for flash video performance - ashughes
- FLV and SWF video checked into litmus-data and cloned to mozqa.com
- Next step is to create some HTML pages which host the videos
- Running an endurance test with restarts enabled and a large number of iterations causes Disconnect Error bug 658395 - patches in review.
Discussion Items / Updates
- Limitation in reporting large sets of results
- Infrastructure requirements for continuous daily testruns
- Ability to filter results by machine identifier or additional label
- Waverly contributing to endurance tests
- Create test pages embedding the Flash videos and write endurance tests. (Anthony)
- Investigate report performance issue and raise bug. (Dave)
- [DONE] Raise bug for adding the addons and endurance testruns to the daily testrun (bug 668072). (Dave)
- [DONE] Comment on the bug for specifying a user comment on testruns with details of potential uses (bug 626711, bug 668063, bug 668064). (Dave)
- Investigate potential collaboration with the Telemetry project in Nightly. (Dave)
- All action items carried over from previous meeting.