Raindrop uses a simple and open design process with the following steps
- New problems to tackle are posted at the Milestones page and blog as each new phase of designs begin
- Research and Requirements are gathered into the Target Personas, sketches, and the wiki page describing the design
- Sketches and ideas are posted to the Raindrop Flick Design Group for feedback and further ideas.
- Prototypes are posted with the new entries in the design blog describing the design
- As final choices of the various prototypes are made they will be posted to the UI section preparing for implementation.
- Emails are sent to the raindrop and raindrop-dev group with a summary of the design ready to be implemented and links to the pages described here.
- During the implementation phase and as changes roll out into the code we gather feedback from developers and user. We also rely on our Community Metrics Survey for statistical learning.