Information and links to do with Firefox 70. This may be useful for Mozilla contributors actively working on the release. It is also a record for future reference.
About the 70 release
- Release owner: Liz Henry (:lizzard)
- Corresponding ESR release: 68.2.0
- Milestones document for the 70 cycle timeline from Nightly to release.
- Test Plan: Details of testing from QA.
- Working notes - Informal working notes and a list of useful dashboards for release managers.
- * All shield studies for 70
- Postmortem notes, 2 weeks after the release.
- Working checklists for 70
- ESR 68 checklists
- Blank checklist templates
- Skyline page with bug queries - Internal Skyline planning
Dates of 70 releases
- First released: (Planned for 8 July 2019)
- Release notes
- 70.0b1 dev ed release on aurora channel: 27 Aug 2019
- 70.0b3 Beta release on beta channel: 3 Sep 2019
- 70.0b8 End of EARLY_BETA_OR_EARLIER: 20 Sept 2019
- Release notes draft - staging - final
- 22 Oct 2019
- 70 tracking:+ https://mzl.la/30jW0Oo
- 70 tracking:? https://mzl.la/2XUCsTd (total tracked during cycle: )
- 70 burndown: https://mzl.la/2MR5mhX
- Affected in 70, P1: https://mzl.la/2ZVuK96
- 70 features : https://mzl.la/2XWx9CE
- Fixed in 70 cycle: https://mzl.la/2XAoZAs (This will be a big query)
- Relnote 70: https://mzl.la/2ZiG1PO
- Unassigned tracking 70: https://mzl.la/2PYIU9d
- Beta simulation tracking
- Total uplifts for beta 70:
- Beta uplift requests for geckoview:
- Beta uplift requests for Firefox: https://mzl.la/2UXmUKq
- esr68 uplift requests for Fennec:
- Waiting to land on m-b: https://mzl.la/2NhQBVy (this is out of date during RC week; use m-r instead)
- Waiting to land on m-r: