Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2014/10/10 05:00:00 PM.
Updates to Trello Tasks
- Updated Reps application process about to land
- Swag requests from Mozillians through Reps
Training Videos for Reps
- Konstantina and Arturo working on swabu videos on Popcorn, and it should be ready pretty soon. [Along with bloopers! ]
- Emma working on mentoring videos.
- Are really necessary or can we do it on a smaller scale with mentors > mentees?
- [ACTION] lets ask mentors.
- Make sure that reps are subscribed to reps-general and discourse
- All reps should be subscribed to reps-general at least, there is no other way for them to read the important announcements.
- reps-general is now moderated and invitation only, this will prevent spam.
- Mailing List policy is now enforced.
- Use smart combination of categories in discourse to send important announcements to reps using [Reps][Announcements]
- Language barrier
- Mentors can help us to solve this.
- Tasks to be finished before new council onboards
- If it cant be finished it must be well documented so the next council can continue it.