Recording to watch: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E293307 (remember to login on the opening of the link)
Information from the previous Webinar: ReMo/Webinar/2017-04-04
General information about our Webinar onboarding approach can be found in the ReMo/Webinar wiki page.
Next steps for you to take
- Watch the recording of the Webinar
- Please note that this was recorded at the beginning of April and was live. We had an Etherpad for notes and questions, we won't be providing this at this time.
- If you have any questions that don't get answered in the recording, in the ReMo/Webinar/2017-04-04 Wiki page, or in the "Questions&Answers" section here, please reach out to Michael Kohler or the Reps Council.
- Indicate whether you are still interested in joining the Reps program in your application bug
- Get in touch with your fellow Mozilla Reps in your country/region to introduce yourself, seek and offer support. It is crucial to work together to make sure the local support is as good as it can be
- We will take it from there and if there is something else you need to do, you will get a comment on the application bug (for example an invitation to create your profile, or a follow up from Council)
Questions & Answers
- If i want to get started now what will i have to do ? (Writing yes on bug?)
- Yes, confirm your interest on the application bug and we will guide you from there
- What about mentors? How are we gonna get those?
- For now it's the Council who is mentoring you. Once we have enough Coaches, we will be assigning them to you. We are tracking who is without a personal coach for now.
- How many reports we need to submit during Orientation Period?
- Quality over quantity
- Could you throw some more light on the 3-month orientation program. What activities would be in it for us?
- How do we get Budget and Swag?
- As we are introducing a specialized track for Resources, newly onboarded Reps don't have access to the budget and swag request form. However, if you need to have a budget or swag, Reps Council will gladly help you to find an existing Rep who can file a request in your name.
- Our budget allocation for the first and second quarter of 2017: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/budget-allocation-q1-2/14650
If you have any feedback about the onboarding process and the Webinar itself, please fill out this survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9MkgCrUPxVJ5ExRV_Qw0Jb9AppG1J96lvjFtudDeJTuc1sg/viewform?usp=sf_link