28 August 2014
- Windows sandboxing
- Bug 1027906 - increases security restrictions for GMP/EME plugins - has patch waiting for review
- Bug 1018966 - Warn only sandbox - addressed bsmedberg's comments, just refactoring because of bug 1042426, which landed yesterday. Fixed the registry interception problems.
- The sandbox library split is currently on fire: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1059602
- GMP sandboxing became mandatory (disables GMP if no seccomp-bpf support)
- GMP sandboxing uplifted to aurora (33)
- Mac sandboxing
- No current open problems. Waiting for a reference implementation with which to test GMP/EME (which will likely require changes).
- uplift of GMP sandboxing to 33?
- answer is yes
- smichaud to uplift to 33