23 October 2014
- Windows sandboxing
- working on gtest to make sure the Output Protection APIs work in the sandbox
- CryptGenRandom might cause problems with the current sandbox settings, but we've been told it's not needed anymore
- GMP RNG is not needed for EME MVP but maybe in following releases?
- Some minor patches landed. clone(2) flags now locked down to thread creation for content.
- Research into namespace sandboxing.
- Test CDM builds by end of week (which means probably next week)
- Firefox OS?
- Do we need RNG for GMP? RtlGenRandom? Wait until someone asks for it.
- use gtest to test platform-specific output protection.
- Bob patching gmp-fake plugin to work in sandbox gtest
- Latest chromium sandbox code?
- ACTION: cpeterson to find Google contact for IPC bugs
- ACTION: cpeterson to copy over wiki notes