16 October 2014
- Windows sandboxing
- bug 1080567 - stop logging registry NAME_NOT_FOUND errors, landed.
- bug 1037445 - e10s WinXP opt mochitests not working because of stdout/err non-inheritance, landed.
- bug 1083701 - sandboxed WinXP opt/debug mochitests not working as above, patch for review.
- bug 1083850 - add a pref to turn on Windows sandbox logging, patches nearly ready.
- patch to pre-load DLLs has landed on central
- Tim to hand off work to TBD
- The endless war between sandboxing and ASAN has a patch, finally: bug 1081242
- Tim and EME sandboxing
- sandboxing works with restrictions in place
- until Adobe starts testing
- Hand off to Bob
- Questions about statically linking libxul
- Create a new, slimmed down plugin host specifically for CDM? Some of the comments at bug 1012949 between comment #24 and comment #42 touch on this. This would be months of work, but might be better than the alternatives.
- What does the CDM voucher cover? TBD
- WE HAVE BINARY COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS ON THE IPC PROTOCOL
- This is not the case for our other use of IPC.