- Content Sandboxing
- bug 1156742 - Low integrity sandbox breaks print to XPS / File - probably have to remote printing to the chrome process to fix this (bug 1090454).
- bug 1151785 - test_webgl2_invalidate_framebuffer.html fails on Windows XP with low integrity content sandbox - haven't looked at this yet, but hoping it it fairly straight forward. Need to fix before turning on by default on Nightly.
- GMP/EME Sandboxing
- bug 1151607 - chroot and net/ipc namespace separation for GMP (req. unpriv user namespaces) landed.
- Other Linux work
- bug 1132760 - Move PR_DuplicateEnvironment into upstream NSPR. (Prereq. for getting malloc-free child process spawning on desktop Linux, prereq. for pid namespace sandboxing. Also cleans up a small piece of B2G technical debt.)
- Video Sandboxing
- Rebasing finished
- Patches on try, crashers on Linux to investigate
- Review feedback regarding PBackground usage, needs some rework on the fundamentals wrt starting up, creation of an extra thread