- e10s on B2G and Desktop
- Windows (Bob)
- bug 1151785 - webgl test failure on WinXP - not to do with low integrity, so not looking at this at the moment
- bug 1151767 - Change the default Windows content sandbox to low integrity. - landed, with post to dev-platform. In today's Nightly.
- bug 1158773 - Printing breaks with sandbox and UAC turned off - up for review
- bug 1158849 - Thumbnail content process on Windows is being sandboxed by mistake - landed and asked for uplift
- bug 1150515 - sandbox on WinXP 64-bit - landed, will ask for uplift (affects all process types)
- Linux/B2G (Jed)
- Finally getting back to bug 1055310.
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing (gcp)
- Debugging try failures
- MediaManager changes for PBackground init