- Content Sandboxing
- NPAPI Sandboxing
- Waiting for Win64 decision.
- Other Windows Work
- bug 1146874 - broker process crashes when sandboxed child process fails to start properly. - Working on patches. Fixed problem in sandboxBroker.cpp and then ContentParent, so it no longer crashes. We probably need to decide how we handle this for e10s. GMP seems to be more resilient once the sandboxBroker bug is fixed, but I get a shutdown hang. Need to test EME.
- Related to above bugs 1139497 and 1153824 are to do with AV and other things conflicting with the sandbox and cause the child process launch to fail.
- Other Linux/B2G Work
- bug 1055310 continues. Now includes conversion of signal handling and trap handler refactoring.
- WebRTC/OpenH264 Sandboxing
- gcp: Debugging try failures, appear to be caused by callbacks after API has been torn down. Trying to trace if this is an existing failure we've just exposed.