- bug 1307573 - Remove unused system.sb mach-lookups from OS X content sandbox
- bug 1307282 - Remove global file-read-metadata rule and unused macros from OS X content sandbox
- bug 1306508 - Whitelist the OS X $TMPDIR and reduce content process write access further
Steven's SandboxMirror kernel extension File system test
- bug 1147911 - Use a separate content process for file:// URLs
- Have the separate web content browser opening from file content, it's not navigating yet, currently debugging.
- bug 1273372 - [EME] Crash in mozilla::gmp::GMPChild::ProcessingError
- Sandbox logging changed to try and help with this bug 1307375
- bug 1271890 - Crash in base::win::PEImage::GetProcAddress
- Looks like chromium update might have fixed this \o/.
- Chromium code
- Waiting on security team to decide who will take on the access.
- some iterations on broker patches for 32-bit bustage
- non-sandboxing work
- bug 1303361 64-bit Flash audio is not playing on Tidal
- Tidal has come back with some technical details.
- This is their audio-detection library (that is failing): https://github.com/scottschiller/SoundManager2
- Unable to repro missing audio bug. This may become a priority.
- bug 1284897 64 bit Flash Player has storage permissions issues
- The last of the broker patches is reviewed. (gcp) I have news for you...
- bug 1302891 (review) — allow mremap; needed for CFI
- bug 1288997 (review) — Blob IPC SendStream use-after-ActorDestroy bug