- bug 1307573 - Remove unused system.sb mach-lookups from OS X content sandbox - landed
- bug 1307282 - Remove global file-read-metadata rule and unused macros from OS X content sandbox - landed
- bug 1306508 - Whitelist the OS X $TMPDIR and reduce content process write access further - testing simpler debug-only workaround
- bug 1309394 - Introduce automated tests to validate content process sandboxing works as intended - posted wip patch
- bug 1147911 - Use a separate content process for file:// URLs
- Fixed file to web window opening and history navigation issue, still quite a few test failures I need to look into.
- bug 1309900 - Subframe history navigation logic gives false positives.
- have a patch.
- bug 1273372 - [EME] Crash in mozilla::gmp::GMPChild::ProcessingError
- With logging now usable on opt builds, looks like this can be caused by AppLocker, need to wait for MSDN renewal for Enterprise Windows to reproduce.
- bug 1308259 - mozPrintCallback stopped producing vector output
- Regression on Mac caused by change I made to fix canvas printing when using the DrawTargetRecording for printing via the parent.
- The CreateSimilarSurface has an override for quartz that CreateSimilarDrawTarget doesn't take account of.
- Fallout from filesystem policies landing (ah yeah, they landed)
- bug 1308568 Crash if disabling
- bug 1308564 Complaints about spammyness (MIME thing)
- bug 1308851 NVIDIA proprietary driver with WebGL
- bug 1309098 ALSA
- bug 1309205 Printing
- bug 1309133 Typo in broker
- Looking into X Security extension (works? if so will add telemetry)
- WebGL? Performance?
- bug 1241250 - Prezi frozen at loading on fresh profile with latest Nightly 64 bits
- Just reported as fixed, confirmed by quick check. I still want to stress it a bit.
- bug 1303361 - 64-bit flash audio not playing on Tidal
- Traced to flash init stage. npruntime stuff is failing.
- bug 1284897 - 64 bit Flash Player has storage permissions issues