- file access in the content process research - https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/jimm
- bug 1309900 - Subframe history navigation logic gives false positives
- on autoland.
- bug 1147911 - Use a separate content process for file:// URLs
- Making progress on test failures.
- bug 1308259 - mozPrintCallback stopped producing vector output
- landed - requested uplift.
- bug 1306508 - Whitelist the OS X $TMPDIR and reduce content process write access further
- bug 1310804 - Limit Mac remote printing to Nightly
- landed - will request b51 uplift
- bug 1303051 - Printing Issue: Page Setup not being respected since upgrade to 48.01 on Mac
- e10s Mac printing issue, debugging
- bug 1310165 - mozPrintCallback stopped producing vector output when printing via the parent.
- Remote printing Mac issue, debugging
- catching up on everything
- bug 1104619 - remoting audio - working on the threading issue :/
- bug 1241250 - Prezi frozen at loading on fresh profile with latest Nightly 64 bits
- Fixed by Prezi
- bug 1303361 - 64-bit Flash audio is not playing on Tidal
- Issue appears rarely in 32-bit.
- In communication with Tidal, trying to find the cause. They have not reproed.
- bug 1307708 - Crash in mozilla::ipc::MessageChannel::WaitForInterruptNotify | mozilla::ipc::MessageChannel::Call | mozilla::plugins::PPluginModuleChild::CallGetKeyState
- Dealing with a final permissions issue. Should have access today.
- bug 1284897 - 64 bit Flash Player has storage permissions issues
- Attempt to tie permissions to plugin instance failed. Calls to e.g. GetOpenFileName and NtOpenFile cannot be tracked to the plugin instance that caused them.
- Wrapping up module-based (as opposed to instance-based) permission setup.
- bug 1310119 - More perf regressions, or the same regression in more tests? Maybe want to reach out to talos to gather data.
- Security bugs (video/IPC)
- Some crashers: bug 1310116 wait4/waitpid
- Sound initialization: bug 1309098 ALSA put also PA
- bug 1268733 - restore libmozsandbox to being a shared library, not statically linked into plugin-container
- Waiting on r?(glandium) for build review (+ ELF footgun review)