- bug 1147911 - Use a separate content process for file:// URLs
- Got a green try run.
- Trying to split out patch to make it easier to review, still needs a bit of work as well.
- bug 1308259 - mozPrintCallback stopped producing vector output
- Uplifted to Beta.
- bug 1273372 - [EME] Crash in mozilla::gmp::GMPChild::ProcessingError
- Reproduced and it appears to be AppLocker DLL rules (even it they don't include the GMP DLL).
- Trying to work out what rules to add, but hitting a problem with \Device\SrpDevice.
- bug 1284912 - 2.88% regression - tested if early init of Cubeb changes something
- bug 1309098 - /dev/snd/controlC0 ALSA - investigation of failures
- mostly security assurance work and dealing with workday/onboarding
- bug 1310116 Crash in _pt_root - really more of the same nsOSAppHelperServiceExecutesMailcap
- X11 security extension - no go
- Looking into the perf regressions - merge work
- bug 1312894 Crash in je_free | swrast_dri.so@0x438a90 - needslogs
- Linux printing - soon
- bug 1303051 - Printing Issue: Page Setup not being respected since upgrade to 48.01 on Mac
- e10s Mac printing issue, got a fix fullly working, need to cleanup and post
- Paper size, margins, portrait/landscape, PageSetup
- bug 1312273 - Twitter videos can't play in recent nightlies on OS X 10.9
- One-liner, reviewed
- bug 1310804 - Limit Mac remote printing to Nightly
- Uplifted to Aurora
- bug 1268733 - Linux mozsandbox is once again a shared library instead of built into plugin-container; simplifies build. On inbound.
- bug 1303361 - 64-bit Flash audio is not playing on Tidal
- Still needs work with Tidal.
- bug 1307708 - Crash in mozilla::ipc::MessageChannel::WaitForInterruptNotify |
mozilla::ipc::MessageChannel::Call | mozilla::plugins::PPluginModuleChild::CallGetKeyState
- Core dumps haven't been beneficial yet. WIP.
- bug 1284897 - 64 bit Flash Player has storage permissions issues
- Updated WindowsDllInterceptor to handle GetSaveFileName/GetOpenFileName
- Will be ready to land after testing.
- Does not address file-open permissions, only file-save.