- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
- PHP baselining this week
- Py baselining scheduled for next week
- Will involve Tarek
Python Registration Server (reg/sreg) (Tarek)
- minor changes in progress
Account Portal (Toby)
Node Assignment (Toby)
Python Sync Server (Tarek)
- waiting for the load test infrastructure
PHP Sync Server (Toby)
Setting up dev to have this so we can mess with utf8 passwords
Sync Client (philikon/rnewman)
- treading along on
- platform improvements (philikon)
- async APIs (rnewman, philikon)
- instant sync (marina)
- Continued meetings re: Id server protocol.
- cert final format near resolution (hopefully)
- reworked ID server to not use PEM after all.
- installed server to id1 (memory model for now)
- debugging a few LDAP issues.
- working on redis storage backend
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
Need to get code to Tarek for review.
- talked with Tod re: notifications and apps integration.
- Paul working on getting a client running and installable for others to play with.
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- no scheduled client or server deployment work this week
- new Services QA hire starting June 20th: James Bonacci
- working on testplanning for new Sync features (Improvements Page, InstantSync)
Automated Testing (jgriffin, ocoutts)
- Grinder Scripts (ocoutts)
- Refactoring Scripts to create a more consistent api interface.
- Refactoring to create a config file where all settings live including what the probability of each type of test run will be.
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- Sync Discovery verified in Places.
- Instant Sync: Development in progress. Looking to see if it will land for Firefox 7
- Sync Setup Improvements: going through UX discussions
- Sync Brown Bag in the next week - Jennifer will work with folks
- Sync Add-on End of Life plan will go out today
- Work with stakeholders on fleshing out P2 features and beyond
6/6/2011 stats: Sync
- Mobile ADUs: 122,922 (27,316 x 4.5) (-.02%) (3% of total Sync accounts, 28% of active mobile users)
- Desktop ADUs: 973,880 (-9%) (29% of total Sync accounts)
- EOY Goal - mobile: 375k active mobile sync users
- EOY Goal - desktop: 1.5MM active sync users
Areas of Focus:
- Sync setup
- Send to phone
- Improve website, discoverability, SEO
- Will add Slater and Laura Forrest on Philipp's bugs