- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
Done. Lots of bugs found, fixed. More work required on test environment.
Done. Waiting to hear back from netops re: external access to stage.
AP and LDAP mod (syncNode)
- syncNode population taking place this week in prod.
Core Server Platform
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
- bug 646539 [STRs]
- bug 673288 [qa-]
- bug 674238 [qa-]
- bug 674097 [qa-]
- bug 675125 [qa-]
- bug 666330 [qa-]
- Nailed down roadmap for Sync Setup Improvements.
- load tests whenever the load infra is ready: sql cleanup on restart and ldap credentials cache
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- Client sign-off last week was a bit tricky around timers
- this weeks client sign-off is only one QA verifiable bug in client name change
- note: bug triage session this Thursday.
FunkLoad Scripts (ocoutts)
- Developing a suite of smoke tests to hit each api
- Working on combining mongo db into a funkload test to allow for large scale data validation
- Migrate old weave.py script to funkload
- Adding in a percentage of validated tests (ie on <x>% tests data will be sent to mongo to be validated at a later date.
- (This status is the same as last week because I was out on a work week last week)
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- sync6 has successfully been set up as a QA Sync Server for off-cycle testing and tools and test development.
- Running latest build on EL6 with minimal adjustments/changes from original OPs configuration
- Short-term goal is to get this running 24/7 hooked to Jenkins (similar to Tarek's env).
- Longer-term goal is to get Owen's API automation hooked in as well.
- Planning continues for next Sync Server weekly train.
- Need to talk to Petef about scheduling Load Test in parallel with QA work for next train.
- Planning continues for new Stage/QA environment.
- Link to Stage env details: https://intranet.mozilla.org/Services/Ops/StageCluster
- Will need a day to review/test drive the environment prior to next weekly Train, time permitting.
- Completed several Sync Server install across various flavors of Linux.
- Goal here is to be able to publish build, deploy, and test steps for Sync Server community.
Account-portal carryover from last week
Sync-sreg - waiting on one review. Bug to come shortly.
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- mconnor: Sequence mostly locked down.