- Time: Tuesday at 9:15 AM PST / 12:15 PM EST / 5:15 PM UTC.
- Place: Mozilla HQ, North Bridge
- Phone (US/Intl): 650 903 0800 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (Toronto): 416 848 3114 x92 Conf: 8616#
- Phone (US): 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf: 8616#
Who's away?: .
Core Server Platform
Big Lebowski (rtilder)
- Favicons are syncing. Much left to do, but it's nice!
- Syncorro prototype going out today.
- No train so far this week (travel).
- We have setup improvements flows. Finally got the mobile folks looped in.
- Add-on sync and push-to-device are blocked by PM and UX
- continue work on normalizing notification server to standard services core app.
- need to resolve dist issues with SSE framework.
- P2P connect presentation to Todd.
Program Launch (mconnor)
Testing and Sign-offs (tracy)
- no client train this week.
- I'll be helping James with the lengthy Server train
FunkLoad Scripts (ocoutts)
- No new updates.
Sync Server (jbonacci)
- Testing is in progress (finally!) for the current Sync Server "train of trains":
- Bug 676109 - Deploy storage server 1.10-1 to staging
- Bug 670946 - Release train bug for server-core 2.0
- Bug 676351 - Deploy sreg server rpm-1.0-1 to production
- QA hopes to have enough testing completed to approve deployment to Production for Wednesday afternoon. Alternative would be partial deployment Wednesday or move out entire deployment till Monday, 8/22.
- Need confirmation of whether this is in or out of this week's "train of trains":
- Bug 676296 - Production push request for server-node-assignment rpm-1.0-1
- New Stage/QA environment:
- QA is testing current train in the new Stage/QA environment. We expect some kinks will need to be worked out as we progress through our testing (like the ldap server-down/idle time issue).
- Link to Stage env details: https://intranet.mozilla.org/Services/Ops/StageCluster
- Finished a very quick review of the proposal for server-full channels
- Bug 677344 - Implement dev/stage/prod channels : [Attachment 551738]
- Review of Tagging and RC process is still in progress:
- [Bug 677496] introduce release candidates : [Attachment 551725] patch to the doc that explains the rc process
- jbonacci is out Friday 8/19
- No new updates
Node assignment - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=676296
Reports and Monitoring (daniel)
- mconnor: Sequence no longer in draft!